Friday, February 25, 2005

Tekken 5: Home at last

I bought Tekken 5 today and have fiddled around with it a bit. The transition from arcade to console has gone by rather well so far. I'm glad to see all the customization options still intact and am looking forward to getting as many items as I can. So far I got a "Hollywood Hulk Hogan" thing going on with King (Lei, Yellow tights, Red boots).

Alas, I think it's going to be much longer than even *I* thought before I play T5 in an arcade again. 50% combos left and right are tolerable when you're playing for free, but even at 25 cents a pop, it reduces the game's appeal considerably. Played around with the ports of Tekken 1 and 2. MAN King couldn't do ANYTHING in those games!!

More will come after I've spent more hours playing the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home