Friday, March 11, 2005

The drugs are wearing off!

I've had the chance to play Tekken 5 against some knowledgeable players recently, and I'm glad to see myself enjoying the game, yet not getting addicted enough to play for unreasonable hours. I remember back when I was into SoulCalibur 2 it would be EASY for me to play with my friends until 2 or 3am. And that was on work days! I used to do the same thing with Tekken Tag Tournament. That was different, however, since the TTT gatherings we used to have were indeed special occasions, and they warranted some heavy late night play.

The gathering I participated in was on Tuesday night, and it lasted until around 1:30am. I had a blast and got to try out some strats. I've spent the next few days un-learning the bad habits that the computer AI gave me. Last night, I was offered to play afew games with a friend of mine and refused. There was no way I could ever turn down SC2 back when I liked the game. I really like this middleground I find myself in. Maybe I'm more mature. Maybe I'm just getting old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home