Friday, March 18, 2005

RE4: Take two

Yes folks, it's just as fun as I thought it would be. I started my second run-through in Resident Evil 4 the day after my last post, and I'm having a ball. I want to see what every weapon will look like once it's fully upgraded. Of course, this will probably take afew more run-throughs, but I'm not in any hurry. I already got to see two mini-cutscenes I hadn't seen the first time I played the game, since I'm exploring more. Even though I haven't done it yet, I love the idea that whenever I meet an enemy, I can fire afew rounds off my semi-automatic magnum. I tried fiddling around with the other mini-games, but it's quite a challenge. At least I figured out how to get a semi-decent score in "Mercenaries".

Edit: I just re-rescued Ashley, and now there's no doubt in my mind that she was conceived as an in-game sex symbol. I never thought that she'd have an alternate costume too. Her standard costume was designed to give Japanese teenagers a hard on, and her alternate costume was designed to give American teenagers a hard on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home