Monday, May 16, 2005

TV series addict

I've replaced one drug with another. In my attempt to buy fewer videogames, I've stumbled onto another goldmine that I can spend shitloads of money on: DVDs. Specifically, television series on DVD. It's been just over a week and I already have a sizeable collection of TV shows:
  • Season 1 of G.I. Joe
  • The entire series of Captain Scarlet
  • Seasons 1 through 4 of Red Dwarf
  • Season 1 of 24
Most of it is just stuff I watched when I was younger, but 24 is the crown jewel. I've heard so many good things about the series and never bothered to watch it. Now that I've started, I feel kinda dumb for having waited so long. There are a couple more boxed sets I have my eye on, but I'm not in any hurry. I already have plenty of hours of entertainment to go through. Looks like I'll be spending even less time playing videogames for afew more weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home