Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hot and Humid

Today was a hot, humid, smelly and sticky day in Montreal. I don't think I've ever seen anything this bad. It was hot and humid enough to make breathing seem like a chore at times. Just to give you an idea, on my way home from work today there was a delay in the subway. I pulled out my DS to help pass the time, and when I opened it, there was mist on both screens! I had to wipe them off before getting to my game. Right then and there I knew I was going to write a blog entry tonight.

I noticed I'm slowly turning into a bargain bin shopper. I've felt the need to give my game collection a burst of new blood, yet the fact that I pay rent now pretty much eliminates new releases. I got myself a copy of Getting Up for 20$. The game is fun enough to keep me playing it so far. The tagging you do is more of a premise to give the platforming purpose. The controls are similar to those of the Prince of Persia games. The main difference is that Trane (the main character) can't run on walls.

I also got around to starting a game of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. The gameplay seems fun. I hope the dungeons don't get too repetitive, because I'm starting to get the hang of the fighting mechanics and I like them alot. The fact that anyone has to charge up to pull off anything other than a simple attack makes for fun "hit and run" style fights.

I hope to get into more detail for both of these games, but for now I'm gonna check out. This laptop is getting hot and the Colbert Report is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home