Sunday, October 08, 2006

Lynx

I'm watching TV after a long day at work (things are gonna be crazy for a while). I just decided that I'm gonna wait for whatever revamped Wii Nintendo will release months after the Wii launch. I hope I have the patience to actually DO it.

I haven't played videogames in weeks. I'm reading alot on the bus/subway nowadays. I don't really have anything to say right now, so here are some links:
  • An article on the rise of Nintendo (they had alot of foresight before they started getting arrogant).
  • Another escapist article ("Should games be fun?") I haven't even finished yet. It ponders on the link between gaming and fun. I've always been fascinated by the psychological impacts of games.
  • Gamasutra's Top 10 most important RPGs of all time. All I know is I agree with the #1 spot.
  • A Sirlin rant on the far future of games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home